Friday, July 6, 2018

The Insider's Guide to Plastic Pollution

BEAT PLASTIC POLLUTION




This year's World Environment Day  theme was "Beat Plastic Pollution."  Right up my alley, right??  We certainly push the benefits of our BodyGlove Filter Bottle to replace plastic bottle water on the go, and our BodyGlove systems for the home.  But, the #beatplasticpollution got me thinking, specifically about single-use plastic that our family uses.  I mean, I am ANTI-bottled water, but what about all the other stuff???????  Not so much.
I grew up in Southern California, where environmental concerns were at the forefront even 30 years ago.  We were raised never to pollute the ocean and campaigns like "Keep Tahoe Blue."  I always cut the six-pack, plastic ring, soda packaging because I didn’t want it to end up in the ocean hurting a fish.  We saw the trash and crap that washed up on OUR beach at it was sad.

Read the rest of the article here

No comments:

Post a Comment